My Thoughts on Royal CBD:
CBD oil is a cannabis extract with high concentrations of CBD. This product can be sourced from both marijuana and hemp, two members of the cannabis plant family.
2. Gold Bee (Best Organic)
I’ve been taking the Gold Bee CBD oil for 30 days, using the dosage based on the recommended serving size. At first I was skeptical because I got used to higher doses in my routine — low doses could hardly calm my nervous system.
Gait disturbance (9%)
Fatigue, malaise, asthenia (11-12%)
Hypoxia, respiratory failure (3%)
Fatigue, malaise, asthenia (5%)
Decreased platelet count (5%)
Elevated transaminases (25%)
Can cause somnolence and sedation that is dose-related; clobazam and other CNS depressants, including alcohol, may potentiate this adverse effect; monitor for somnolence and sedation and advise patients not to drive or operate machinery until they have gained sufficient experience on drug to gauge whether it adversely affects their ability to safely drive or operate machinery
4. Press CA, Knupp KG, Chapman KE. Parental reporting of response to oral cannabis extracts for treatment of refractory epilepsy. Epilepsy & behavior : E&B. 2015;45:49-52.
3. Katona I, Freund TF. Endocannabinoid signaling as a synaptic circuit breaker in neurological disease. Nat Med. 2008;14(9):923-930.
Looking at the comparison chart you can see the differences between these two popular delivery methods. CBD sublingual oils are taken by placing the desired amount of drops under the tongue and holding for 40-60 secs before swallowing. CBD Vapor is taken by puffing on a vaporizer pen (vape) with the desired CBD vaporizer cartridge.
5. Sublingual Oils vs Vapor – Which Are Best?
(Let’s get the legal stuff out of the way first)
1. Press Announcements – FDA approves first drug comprised of an active ingredient derived from marijuana to treat rare, severe forms of epilepsy [press release]. Office of the Commissioner2018.
The anti-convulsant effects of CBD are not confined to these rare forms of epilepsy, however. Generally speaking, cannabinoids are anticonvulsant and have been referred to as “circuit breakers” because of their ability to reduce seizures and corresponding neurodegeneration. 2,3 ( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18776886 , https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4189640 /)
5. Devinsky O, Cilio MR, Cross H, et al. Cannabidiol: pharmacology and potential therapeutic role in epilepsy and other neuropsychiatric disorders. Epilepsia. 2014;55(6):791-802.