It is the best product l have used, some l have tried from other sellers were terrible and certainty not worth the money. This Hemp Oil is miles above them.”
– Marg Walshaw, 17 June 2020 ( Hemp Oil in MCT (Coconut Oil) – no Turmeric )“I am onto my second bottle of the Hemp cream which I use on my arthritic fingers, feet and knees. I have experienced good results and quickly.
I prefer the Coconut based cream as it seems to spread better than the Lemon Mrytle.
I am still very active and prefer to use it whenever the pain occurs.
I am very impressed with the results.
Finally found something that actually works and quite inexpensive.”
– Helen Way, 12 June 2020 ( Hemp Cream with Coconut )
$13.00 – $25.00
Our best selling hemp cream
$25.00 – $88.00
Best selling hemp oil
See all our Nimbin-grown Hemp Creams & Oils & here.
Topical: When applied topically, hemp oil is added to carrier oils or other therapeutic ingredients. Pure hemp oil should not be applied directly to the skin. It works at the cellular level in the cell’s nucleus. This signals the DNA to create a protein which turns off the acid production, thereby alleviating difficult to treat pain and pressure. Additionally, hemp root oil has a warming effect and a pleasant nutty odor, resulting in almost immediate relief.
Hemp Oil & Balms have been used effectively for arthritis & inflammation of joints, according to this article ‘Hemp Oil for Arthritis Pain Relief’:
“I have now been on this oil for 3 weeks and can definitely notice the difference i have rheumatoid arthritis and its been absolutely great and ill be staying on this and buying more thanks Mac”
– Regina on 9 Nov 2020 ( Hemp Oil in MCT (Coconut Oil) with Turmeric) “I suffer from chronic migraines and have arthritis in my lower back. The hemp oil helped with nausea but the stand out for me is the comfry cream – helps the pain from the arthritis. Love it!”
– Ashley on 6 Nov 2020 ( Hemp Cream with Comfrey & Arnica) “I recently tried the hemp oil with almond and turmeric for arthritis in my foot and have found after about a week the pain is now minimal , I also have more movement and can now do Pilates again. I also use the hemp, arnica and and comfrey cream and the combination is great. Highly recommend these products to friends.”
– Kerrie on 5 Nov 2020 ( Hemp Oil infused in Almond Oil with Turmeric)
“I have been using this product for a week or so now, so still working out the dosage l need to make the pain from my arthritic joints and crushed nerve in my spine bearable. It is helping and once l get it right, will be fantastic!
“I’ve been taking this oil for fibromyalgia costochondritis and osteo arthritis only been on it a short time it seems to be helping relieve my pain very happy with it so far thank you black sheep farm finally something is working for my pain”
– Darlene Costello, 12 May 2020 ( Hemp Oil infused in Almond Oil with Turmeric) “I was a non believer of hemp oils, I thought it was just all a load of rubbish, but I was recommended the oil for a skin infection that after months on antibiotics would not go away. I thought I would try it as I had tried many ointments, creams and salts and it still would not clear. After about 3 days of taking the oil, my skin was less irritated and nearly cleared, I honestly did not think it would work.It has also settled my psoriasis, anxiety and pain from arthritis and simply changed my life.I am now converted and recommend the oil to everyone.”
– Amanda, 2 May 2020 ( Hemp Oil infused in Almond Oil with Turmeric) “This oil is gold! I broke my ankle and on the way to the hospital all I took was this oil for the pain. In hospital they offered me endone and codeine which I refused as the oil and an icepack was all I needed. My husband couldn’t believe that this oil would relieve the pain. I have recommended this product to so many people. Thanks again Black Sheep Farm Oils”
– Nicole C, 15 Feb 2020“Thank you very much for the fast delivery…….. I have been diagnosed with stage 4 advanced breast cancer & it is in the bones this time. The pain can be intolerable some days & “medical” pain relief just zonks me out . I have only tried the hemp oil for a few days now & already I can feel a huge difference in pain levels… they have genuinely gone from an 8 down to a 1……& I am now not zonked out like a zombie . I am using the oil in conjunction with the hemp/comfray/arnica cream & with such amazing results I have no intention of stopping. Thank you thank you thank you ……”
– Kaye, 7 Jan 2020“I have arthritis in my right hand that makes my day-to-day tasks a very painful affair. Since using Black Sheep Farm Hemp Cream (Comfrey & Arnica) my life is so much more comfortable. I simply rub a small amount into my nuckles every morning and half an hour later, my hand is brand new again and I can get on with my day pain free. I highly recommend this product for anybody who has aches and pains due to arthritis.
– H.B. Perth
Broad spectrum CBD oil is full spectrum CBD oil that undergoes further refinements to remove the trace amounts of THC. The final product still contains all the cannabinoids, terpenes and other natural compounds that occur naturally in the cannabis plant, but does not contain any THC. Broad spectrum CBD oil is ideal for those Australians looking to benefit from the ‘entourage effect’ while still being legally able to drive without the risk of testing positive for THC.
CBD can help treat symptoms for people who suffer from conditions such as:
Many people think buying unregulated CBD oil online is cheaper but this is often not the case as online CBD oils are often low quality and inconsistent. The regulated oils you get from a pharmacy with a doctor’s prescription are high quality, consistent, medical grade products. When comparing the price of CBD oils you need to calculate the amount of CBD in milligrams. For example a 50ml bottle of 10mg/ml CBD contains 500mg of CBD. A 10ml bottle of 100mg/ml CBD contains 1000mg. The 10ml bottle even though much smaller contains twice as much CBD as the larger bottle.
How much CBD oil do you need? What happens if you use too much CBD oil?
The price you pay for CBD oil will depend on dosage which is different for everyone. The first step of the process is to start with a low amount and slowly increase the dose to determine appropriate dosing for each individual. On average most people pay between $4-10 per day for their CBD oil medication.
Products purchased online don’t have any quality assurance oversight and no regulatory standards for producing, testing, or labeling. Many of these products can contain harmful substances such as molds, toxins, heavy metals, bacteria, fungus, viruses, and pesticides. These products are not undergoing testing by the TGA to ensure strict conformity to medical grade quality standards. Considering most people use CBD as medicine, why take this unnecessary risk?
Everyone responds to CBD oil differently. After obtaining a CBD oil prescription, patients start with a very low dose and gradually increase the amount to determine the minimum effective dose needed to achieve a therapeutic effect. This process of gradually increasing the dose is called titration. CBD can interact with other medications so it’s best to conduct the titration process under the supervision of a doctor.
As with any medical treatment, it is important to seek professional advice from a doctor or healthcare professional, to ensure it is suitable for each patient's own circumstances.
Cannabis Doctors Australia patient Tom Bailey suffers from chronic lower back pain and claims the CBD oil has made a significant difference to his symptoms over the last two and a half years.
He said there's now been a shift in attitudes towards the use of CBD oil for symptoms associated with numerous health issues like pain, insomnia and anxiety, but said questions still remain.
However, prescription medicinal cannabis use in Australia is booming and there are now more than 2500 individual prescribers in Australia.
She's had surgery, psychology sessions, taken contraceptive pills, anti-depressants and many opioids.
But it's also not cheap with 10mLs currently costing Ms Stuart around $280.
But Dr Brad McKay said most pain relief that comes from medical cannabis is from THC, not the CBD oil.